Become an Operator
Operator Agreement – A new approach to running community pubs.
– Amber Taverns offers its operators the best of both worlds: the chance to run their own pub business in a supportive managed house environment without the financial commitment and onerous lease terms of a tenancy.
– What Amber Taverns give you: A well refurbished pub selling leading national brands at great value prices and with a fantastic audio visual package for Sky, BT Sport & Racing UK.
– Entertainment and Security are budgeted if required
– Regular support from an Amber Taverns area manager who gives you feedback, ideas, promotions 24/7
– You will also have access to a dedicated Health and Safety/Licensing service to ensure that you are fully compliant.
– Each week you will receive a percentage of each weeks turnover so that you are instantly rewarded for your success in building your business
– Well presented living accommodation.
What Amber Want From You
– A motivated individual or couple with a personal licence and experience of running either a managed house or a tenancy
– Your personality, your drive and your ideas to make your pub the best in its community
– A responsible attitude to alcohol retailing
We are recruiting Trainee Operators
If you are interested in applying to become a Trainee Operator or if you have a wealth of experience already, we have a fast-track programme called Operator Designate that Amberizes your skill set in preparation for your next venture please see the Trainee and Operator Designate Prospectus PDF here.
How it Works
You will need to set up your own limited company to take the operator agreement for your pub. Aside from staffing costs, all other associated running costs and investment related to your pub are paid by Amber Taverns. You will however be responsible for the council tax and tv licence for the private accommodation.
We want you to grow your business, the more your pub takes the better we both do, it really is a “win win”.
All our sites are all refurbished to a high standard and operate primarily as wet led, no food. You must hold a personal licence and have relevant experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to drive the business and identify new opportunities.
Amber Taverns uses an operator agreement which offers you the opportunity of a great business with the support and back up of a successful company.
You will operate a well invested pub, have the ability to sell leading brands at competitive prices, offer a full commercial Sky and BT Sport package plus regular visits and support from your Area Manager.
Good quality live in accommodation is also provided – all we ask in return is your hard work, commitment and drive to be a great mine host.
Find out more
Simply complete the form below to find out more and we’ll get back to you.